New York Times Bestselling Author

He Came, He Signed, He Conquered

Orrin released his new book, And Justice for All: The Quest for Concord in supreme fashion as he signed 6,786 copies and demolished the previous record.

Orrin's Blog

Happy Fathers Day Video

Laurie and I recently returned from a five day fishing journey with our three teenagers still living with us and what a trip it was. I love the bonding time, after a day of fishing, where there are no phones, no emails, just talking and listening to each other.

Read More...

LeaderShift: Join the 10 Percent and Lead America Back to Greatness

Get involved in helping to return America to its foundational principles. In this seminal work that Orrin co-authored with Oliver DeMille, you will learn how the Five Laws of Decline have eroded our once great foundation, and more importantly, what you can do to become part of the "10%" who are needed to turn it all around!

Champions do consistently what others do sporadically.
Anytime a floor is mandated by government, a ceiling is built as well.
A nation that doesn't know its past has no future.
99% of your time in networking is charity. The other 1% makes you wealthy.
Success breeds more success until it breeds pride, forgetfulness, and finally failure.
RT @kristinemili: Second time through the CD, Personal Responsibility by @Laurie_Woodward WOW! Perspective.
A passive mindset "manages" to live with mediocre, but an active mindset "leads" to change until excellence results.
The character to follow thru on commitments made to others is built by following thru on commitments made to yourself.
RT @yitzw: @LIFELeadrship CD #LT429, Lead Yourself With Posture by @Orrin_Woodward & @Laurie_Woodward has 2b 1 of the most impactful I've e…
Quit trying to impress others with your greatness; instead, impress upon others their greatness.